Sunday, June 24, 2012

How to Refresh Your Hair Between Washes

Even if you don't work in the film and tv business and put in 18 hour days, I know a lot of us busy ladies don't have time to wash our hair everyday.
So what's the answer?
Hair refreshing powders.
Hair powders absorb excess oil and make your hair look and feel fresh and clean.
They also add body and volume to your hair.
I've used a number of them over the years but I just found one that I really love!
It's called Satin Sugar from Cake.
They have one for light toned hair and one for dark.
They both smell wonderful! I can't decide if it's more like donuts or cake or sugar cookies. All I know is it smells good. It's a light scent and not overpowering at all.
It also has good stuff in it like Calendula extract that soothes and heals skin and Chamomile extract that is bacteria fighting and soothes irritation as well.
Sprinkle the powder into your hands and run through your hair concentrating on the roots.
You can also use on your body and it leaves you feeling fresh and your skin soft.


5 comments:

  1. can you please tell me more about this product??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Check out Cake's web site for lots and lots of info on all their products.
      http://cakebeauty.com/home.asp.
      They have a new spray hair powder and a new no color hair powder I want to try too. Plus shampoos, body lotions, hand creams etc in different scents.

      Delete
  2. Goodness, I never thought hair powders exist. Thanks for your post, I ought to grab this from the Supermarket. Is this available anywhere? www.beautyincolors.com

    ReplyDelete