Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Softest face towel EVER!

Ok guys. I want to turn you onto the softest face towels I have ever used. Bold statement, I know. This face towel is SOFT. Not soft like a towel can be soft but soft like a baby chick or a persian cat's tummy or cashmere. It gets even better...
They are primarily made from bamboo with a bit of recycled polyester fiber and cotton fleece.
The softness is on both sides! Yummmmmm!
They are super absorbent and dye free.
They are definitely coming with me for my actors on my next film. I'm keeping one for me though!

Don't clean your glasses. I made the picture of me blurry to "show" you how the EcoChick facial cloth feels!
Not only are the facial clothes amazing so is the company. Sheri Braun, the owner has joined in alliance with 1% For The Planet and pledges at least 1% of net sales to preservation and restoration of the natural environment and are a member of the Organic Trade Association.

I haven't given you the name yet, have I? It's ecoChick.
The web site though is www.ecochickscarves.com.
A bit confusing because I'm talking about facial clothes but ecoChick creates wonderfully soft and luxurious scarves as well. Actually, that is their main product line and I have a scarf too that I love!
ecoChick Scarves
Back to their face towels though. I kinda need you all to get one just because I need you to feel how soft and amazing they.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!

    Just wanted to say thank you for helping me get ecoChick out there! Another wonderful client made...who found me when they googled "softest face towel" Your Awesome!

    Sheri
    ecoChick

    ReplyDelete