Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hey buddy! What you lookin' at?!



Hey guys. I started a YouTube Channel. It's a lot like my blog in that it's about what I know best. Makeup. So it you like makeup, you'll like my channel. Pretty simple.
After so many years of putting makeup on actors and then just stepping to the side it's a blast to come up with the content, light the set, run the camera, be the on camera talent and edit the final video. Oh god, I sound like Barbara Streisand! Soon I'm going to need my own trailer and an entourage. lol
I'm just playing around but I really love trying new things and learning so I'm loving it.
My husband Logan is a real film editor and he loves to make fun of me working away on iMovie editing my videos. You should see his face as I do my voice overs. Classic. Whatever. Let him laugh. I have 118,000 subscribers. No, I don't. I have 118. But who's counting. Enjoy my newest video. I have 90 total. No, I don't. I have 9. Tough crowd.
p.s. Come visit my KimGreeneMakeup Channel and "subscribe" so I can wipe that condescending grin off my husband's face.


12 comments:

  1. Great video KG! I love me some organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great videos Kim! Very helpful and informative, I've watched all of them (and subscribed). Keep it up!!! Quality over quantity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing video and seriously, congrats on venturing into new areas! I'll for sure be subscribing so you can change that number to 119!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your organized room for makeup! I love seeing what professional makeup artists pack in their kits! I am saving up for a zuca pro and the bag, thanks again for sharing!

    Come visit my blog : www.sweetsurrenderart.com
    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video I'm cutting now is all about what clothes and specialty supplies I bring for extreme weather on film shoots. I should be posting it soon.

      Delete
  5. so helpful, always makes me want buy more stuff for my kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great video, thank you. I also really loved the 'Corrective Beauty Techniques', thanks for uploading. I am now following you on Twitter and shared :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina for the kind words and for following me. I really do appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh wow! I'm watching you on Face Off now! It's so cool to see you on action after reading your blog. So awesome. I knew from the intro that it was going to be you :) I do mostly beauty work but I'm wanting to learn fx makeup. Anywho can't wait to watch your vids!

    - Aziza

    ReplyDelete