Thursday, January 12, 2012

Taylor made: Her books, her products, her success!

If you know me at all you know I love to support other people in achieving what they want to do. I am a big fan of men and women who are motivated and dedicated to achieve their dreams. Whatever that is.  I am also hugely inspired by people who are already doing what they set out to do. I met a woman named Taylor Babaian who is an entrepreneur in the true sense of the word. Taylor is a well known makeup artist in fashion industry. She has written a number of books on beauty, has a makeup line and is in the process of building a photography studio. 
Taylor Babaian

None of it came easily. It took her 6 or so years to write her first book called Asian Faces. It's not an easy task to get your first book published but she persevered because she believed so strongly in writing a beauty book for a culture that is often under presented in America. It's a beautiful book guys. 

She also created a makeup line called Kre-at beauty. And I know from personal experience that owning your own business and all that entails is a lot of hard work. It's amazing how a single thought like "I want to have my own company" can ultimately turn into a reality. It's just a whole lot of baby steps to get there! 
Just look at Taylor for inspiration. 

I love her false lashes. She has a really good variety of strip and individual lashes. 
A few of my favorites include the Full Wing that gives your eye that beautiful almond shape and the Half Lashes that have varied lengths of lash hairs so they look really natural. Below are a few more of my favorites. 
She also has tools like a very useful eyelash applicator.
The packaging is really nice too and looks great on your station or vanity. She even makes eyelash glue look fancy! 
You can get Kre-at at Barney's.
Taylor is a great example of a person who builds on the success she has created for herself and keeps on moving forward and upward.
I love that. I'm excited to see what's next!

1 comment:

  1. Abiola aka Madame MerolaFebruary 3, 2012 at 5:23 AM

    Wow. I am truly inspired already. I am an african makeup artist and beauty entrepreneur and I want to launch my own makeup line this year. I would love you to be my mentor and advise me on how to successfully launch in my home country. please contact me at houseofmerola@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete