Friday, October 14, 2011

Quick tip: My favorite tweezer.

As a woman, doesn't it seem like we are constantly pulling out our hair? Not just figuratively speaking!
I mean it. It's practically never ending. Since it is such a big part of my beauty routine a really good tweezer is imperative to me. Not to mention for my clients. I discovered Anastasia's tweezers a few years back and I love them. They just really grabs those little hairs. They're made in Italy and were custom designed by Anastasia. If you don't know her products, you should. She's an expert at everything eyebrow. Her product line is expanding too. I noticed she has lip colors and foundations but I haven't tried them yet. Oh, I just noticed another hair growing out of my face, so I better go tweeze...again. Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment