Thursday, October 27, 2011

A new hair styling tool by a top movie hair stylist!

Since I work in the movie business, I get to work with some amazing hair dressers in the same trailer. If time allows, I sometimes get my hair cut or colored or styled by some of these wonderful artists. One of the hair dressers I'm talking about is Linda Flowers. Linda came up with a pretty fantastic idea a few years back and told me about it. We all have great ideas but not everyone follows through. She did. And good things came from it. 
Linda invented the Top Styler. It's a revolutionary (and I don't use that word loosely) new hair tool. What it comes down to is that you curl your hair with these heated "C" shells. You simply wrap your hair around your fingers, clamp the "C" shell around the hair, and when you take them out you have great curls that last a really really long time.
Linda Flowers and Scarlett Johansson
The Top Styler heating unit with "C" shells and accessories
I pretty much use them myself everyday. It takes a bit of practice at first (you pro hair stylists will laugh at that because it will seem so easy) but I had to play a little to get used to it. Even if you don't put them in just right it doesn't matter. Your hair will still be curly and look good. I'm really fast at it now and I get them in my hair in about 3 minutes. 
example of long waves
example of sexy messy curls

What else can I say, you should try the Top Styler. It's new and fun and different. 
You can buy them at www.TopStyler.com or on QVC

3 comments:

  1. This sounds fabulous! Not to mention, this is perfect for hair challenged ladies like myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find this? It looks interesting I would love to try it out.

    www.sweetsurrenderart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy one at http://www.topstyler.com/

    ReplyDelete