Saturday, July 16, 2011

Want Kissable lips? - lip treatments that work

"Gone with the Wind"
Having dry chapped lips stinks.
It doesn't look good and it certainly doesn't feel good.
If you're about to star in your own kissing scene you want soft smooth lips right?!
I have some really good lip treatments that I want to share with you that will make your lips kissable soft in no time.



JOSIE MARAN Argan Lip Treatment
First of all, what is Argan oil? It's created from Argan tree nuts native to Morocco. This rare oil has anti-aging properties, helps prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum production.
Argan Tree, Argan Oil
The lip treatment comes in a darling pot that looks great on your station or vanity. It has a hint of green apple flavor that I really like and a smooth consistency. But most importantly it makes your lips feel amazingly soft. I found it at Sophora and I'll be going back to get more of Josie Maran's products.

Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment


Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
What do I like about it?
Well, first of all it has sugar in it! Lol Actually, sugar is a natural humectant and with their blend of blackcurrent oil, grape seed oil and Vitamins A, C and E it makes a wonderful lip treatment that moistens, nourishes and has antioxidant properties.
It also has a nice citrus scent and comes in clear, rose, honey and plum tones. 
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
Dr Hauschka Lip balm

I love Dr Hauschka's products and their lip balm is no exception.
Calendua and St. Johnswort extracts, silk, Jojoba & wheat germ oils add up to a intensely moisturizing, strenghthening and renewing lip treatment.
It has the traditional Dr. Hauschka scent that I adore and it's a tried and true favorite of mine.

Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me about the Josie Maran! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I found your blog! I posted your blog on my mines so I hope they love you as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica! What a compliment. :) im pretty new at blogging and I'm so happy you like it so far.

    ReplyDelete