Saturday, April 2, 2011

Skin that glimmers & glows!

Last year my friend & Head of Makeup on Dancing with the Stars, Melanie Mills, invited me to come help out on the show for a few episodes. The first day Melanie came in & handed us 2 unmarked bottles of a "lotion" she had concocted. We were asked to apply it to all the dancers head to toe. It was a beautiful tan toned gleaming glittering lotion. I asked her what it was & she coyly said "It's a secret." 
What I didn't know was that she was in the process of creating an amazing product, Gleam Body Radiance. It's really unique. She created 4 shades and it can be used in a number of ways.


I used the light gold as a highlight on my cheekbones and shoulders. I applied the Bronze gold on my legs & it gave them a tan tone with a bit of shimmer. There's a Rose gold & a Deep gold that I have yet to play with...but I will.
Not only is it really pretty & fun to use, but it's good for your skin too. It's made of natural ingredients like Olive, Jojoba seed and Safflower seed oils, Japanese Green & White Tea extracts, Aloe Leaf Extract and brown seaweed. These anti aging, hydrating ingredients slow the breakdown of collagen & elastin in the skin.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Deep Gold! I'm a Aestheician/Nurse and always looking at new things to help the outer beauty.This is one of those most haves. I would highly recommend this item! CN TEXAS

    ReplyDelete