Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Match this Makeup: Neve Campbell in Scre4m

Neve Campbell in Scre4m

I was Neve's personal makeup artist on Scream 4 and I had a wonderful time with her. I made some new friends and really enjoyed the whole experience. 
But let's talk makeup!
I used a variety of makeup products from the highest end to everyday drug store items to create her look. I find wonderful makeup in all different price ranges. 
Neve's character Sydney has come back to Woodsboro a changed woman. No longer a victim. She's strong and successful. So her makeup needed to reflect that change. I decided to go with a fresh face that looked clean and polished. Well, at least before Ghost Face starts chasing her around. lol
Some of the products I used on Neve

Base: La Mer Fluid Foundation in "Creme". Has Blue Algae Lift Ferment which brightens & firms the skin. I simply love this foundation.
Eyeshadow: Revlon Color Stay 12 hour eyeshadow. Perfect for when you are being chased by a bad guy. Stays put!
Blush: Benefit "Dandelion"
Lip: Korres "Wild Rose" Lip butter and La Prairie "Evening Rose" lip definer pencil

Just another day on the set!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog post. it was really interesting.

    makeup artists sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally feel that makeup must be basic and not so lound. It can make or break the situation and brings the best and worst in you.

    ReplyDelete